Before you submit your application, please make sure that you are eligible. You are eligible if the following applies to you:
- I have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in either: Computer Science, Electornics, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, related fields
- My second class bachelor's degree has a GPA of at least 3.0/5.0 or equivalent OR, if i am holding an unclassified degree, it averages a "B" grade in the relevant subject.
- My degree has been issued in the last six years (however, irreqularities may be accomodated based in i.e. gender or regional distribution).
- I am able to organize my thoughts in writting a motivation statement.
- If my academic degree was awarded by a foreign institution, the academic level is authenticated by the Tanzania commission for universities (TCU).
- I am able to demonstrate my English language skills through: successful completion of a Bachelor's degree at a recognized university where English is the language of instruction - or - the submission of a standardized official Test of English:TOEFL with a paper-based score of 550 (or higher), computer-based score of 213 (or higher) or internet-based score of 80 (or higher) or ILETS with score minimum score of 5.5 in every category.
This applies to you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application. I you have any questions about the application criteria, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at NM-AIST.